Website traffic analytics report
These are the web analytics statics you can expect after generating a report:
- Total monthly Visitors (all sources):
- Organic search traffic (SEO) – All visitors who find a website after using a search Engine like Google or Bing.
- Paid traffic – All visitors who go to a website after clicking on any form of paid promotion.
- Referral traffic – All visitors who come to a website after clicking a link on another website (with the exception of search engines and paid promotions) are labelled as referral traffic.
- Direct traffic – All visitors who can’t be assigned to one of the previous sources are automatically assigned to “Direct traffic”.
- Bounce rate – Percentage of visitors leaving a website after viewing just a single page.
- Pages per visit – Average number of pages visited by a visitor during a single session.